Sunday, February 14, 2010

Too Lazy To Scan!

LOL So I intended to scan my letters from Jessica and Katherine. I have no real reason why I haven't except pure laziness! So I will type what was written here! I am not expecting tomorrow to be a good CI mail day even though the past Mondays have since I got two letters yesterday!
Here is Jessica's:
Dear Sponsor,
Hello, how are you? It makes me happy to greet you. I'm a cheerful and affectionate child. I'm in 4th grade. My favorite sbject is language and natural science. When I grow up, I want to be a doctor to take care of children. It makes me happy to live with my grandma, aunt, and nephew. I like to help at home. It makes me happy to have you as my sponsor. Thank you very much. Goodbye, kisses,
Jessica

And from Katherine:

Dear Sponsor,
Thanks for having chosen me as your sponsored child! I live in Guayaquil and I am writing these lines from my beautiful city. Let me tell you that I like to play with my siblings and help my mom to run the errands. I feel very happy because I am going to have a brother. My favorite subject is laguage. I like to eat mashed potatoes with eggs. I live with my parents and grandparents and I love them so much. I am in 1st grade (Equilvalent to 2nd basic year in Ecuador). I have many friends with whom I share my things when they need it. I also spend time with my dad because he take me for a walk. Says goodbye with affection,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment