Friday, February 19, 2010

Brayans Letter!

I was happily surprised today when I went out to the mail box and had a letter from Brayans mom. This was my first letter from him. I love checking the mail lately. I have had a nice influx of CI mail which is always fun! I have been getting one day of mail a day which has been nice. I expect a slowdown soon though since I will be awaiting package pics and special needs gift reports now more then anything else! I still have two first letters to get but I think I have a few weeks for those! Anyway here is the letter from Brayan's mom:
Dear Sponsor,
I hope you are in good health along with your family. I thank you so much for choosing my son as your sponsored child. You are a good hearted person. May God bless and protect you. As for the child, I tell you that he is very cheerful and he likes to play with his siblings. He likes to eat all kinds of foods. He also likes to take his sister for a walk in her baby carriage. I am happy because my child belongs to this Sponsorship Program, Children Internacional. I say goodbye, Yanellis Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment