Friday, February 12, 2010

Brayan is not Brayan!

When I received the family pictures of Brayan I noticed that he did not look at all like the yearly photo I had gotten when I originally signed up to sponsor him. So I e-mailed Greg the photos and he agreed that there was a big difference and said he would send an inquiry to the field. Well guess what? LOL Turns out that adorable little boy is not Brayan. But good news is that the adorable little one in the green shirt IS! I am really glad I request family photos otherwise I would not have ever known until I got new pictures from a gift or his yearly pics!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering about that when I looked at the photos yesterday. Do you know who the little sweetie in the yellow and blue is? And are they both available for sponsorship? God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who the cutie in the blue and yellow is but I had instantly fell in love with him. I am a little disappointed! We are not sure who he is or if he is available. If I find out I can let you know as I can't afford to add another one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co-sponsor? :) He is too cute to pass up if he is available..I am very bad! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm maybe a co-sponsoring would work out! I will let you know if he needs a sponsor as soon as I find out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shana,
    Unfortunately there is no way for them to figure out who that little boy is :-(

    ReplyDelete