Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Annual Photo of Iris



Iris is my second newest child. I don't know much about her yet as I haven't even gotten a first letter yet. But I did have this new picture in my account. She is adorable but looks totally different then the first picture. I have two more new pictures that I will post in the next day or two. I am not getting new CI mail so have to have something to post!

My long post on Jessicas SNG is coming up. I got a load of pictures but haven't put the post together yet. Also please visit the CI site for a great slideshow about Jessica. And also if you can help build a house for Jessica please visit www.firstgiving.com/miracleforjessica
And last piece of news is that I received cnfirmation that both my Columbian kids will be able to make it to meet Steve next week! I cannot wait to hear about it and see photos and hopefully video too!

2 comments:

  1. She looks the same in the face but her hair and skin look a lot lighter. Can't wait to read your post on Jessica. I really enjoyed the slide show!

    ReplyDelete