Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jostins Special Needs Gift!




Jostin Received:
1 Full Size Matress (on his SNG request I was asked for an orthopedic matress, I don't know if this is that)
1 Matress Transportation
1 Dry Milk Bag
3 Diaper Packs
1 Wipes

The letter from his mother says:

Hello Dear Sponsor (I really wish I could get them to use my name!),

Cordial Greetings to you and I'm writing to thank you for the donation you sent to Jostin. The mattress will be useful for him to feel comfortable with and sleep comfortable. The milk is fr his breakfast and also to prepare shakes with the milk and he likes this very much. I will be able to clean him with the wipes. Let me tell you he is very happy with the donation received.
Thank you from all my heart for being a magnificant sponsor! I say goodbye with a strong heart.
Nebly

2 comments:

  1. Omg Lisa he is so cute!!!! :) My kids don't use my name sometimes either,a lot of times its "dear sponsor"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mattress looks like he will be very comfortable with it and he and his mother looks so thankful. Bless you for having such a special heart to help kids that need that extra help. God bless.

    ReplyDelete