Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sreys day out!



When I started sponsoring Srey Neth I sent in a donation for her to go out for a day of shopping and a meal out with a friend. Originally because I thought it was her birthday but it turned out the original information was wrong and her birthday isn't until July. But I asked them to take her anyway. I don't have many details about her day yet, she just went yesterday but one of the sponsorship coordinators who I have become friends with went to meet her and snapped these pictures. The one is of Srey with Samron, the sponsorship coordinator. The other is Srey with her friend Somaly who coincidently I was originally sent information for to sponsor! However in the meantime they were infoormed she now had a sponsor. How cool though that they are friends and she got to go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment