Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jhojaris gets her SNG!




Yesterday I received the SNG report from Jhojaris. I was pleasantly surprised at all the stuff she got. When I put up the fundraiser I put it up for a little over $200. Jhojaris didn't have any shoes to go to school or gym shoes that fit her. She also needed a bed. When the fundraiser stopped getting donations I had found out that CI wouldn't put in for just the shoes. That the page either had to be closed or fully funded. There was $140 raised but I shut it down so she could get the shoes she needed. I was so surprised when I opened the pictures and she got he shoes, sneakers, AND her bed! Plus food, a fan, and an outfit!
The thing that got me sad is the report stated that she doesnt have many clothes and the clothes she does have does not fit her :-( I am hoping in the new year I can send money just for clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment