Sunday, September 12, 2010

Xmas packages


Jhojaris's Package


Brayan's Package

Well since I now have 13 kids, I decided to order Xmas packages for the kids through the Mac blog! I ordered them for everyone except my Guatemala girls because I thought I was going to have to give them up and now don't have the funds! So I will send them coloring book and things to the Kansas City office.

Since I am not currently getting any good CI mail I thought I would post the pics of the packages as I get them! First up was Barranquilla. I got packages for both my kids there, Jhojaris and Brayan.
Jhojaris is getting a coloring book and crayons, a book,a heart necklace, Sunglasses , and a small mind game.
Brayan is getting a coloring book and crayons, book, socks, a hot wheel and a beanie baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment