Monday, August 2, 2010

Letter from Lovely Lizbeth



Dear Sponsor,


Hello how are you? I greet you and your family with affection. I want to tell you that I feel very happy because I am doing fine in school. I am learning to divide, it is still difficult for me but I will learn it. I am attending psychology classes; I play there but the most that I like to play is doctor to cure my dolls. I look forward to being on vacation, from school, so that I will spend the time playing and resting. When you come here for vacation, I invite you to visit my house. I say thanks to God for wonderful people like you in this world. Thank you very much for the nice shoes I wear to go to school. I say goodbye with much love. I send you many hugs and kisses from the distance.

Lizbeth

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet letter. Sounds like she is really looking forward to seeing you

    ReplyDelete