Monday, May 3, 2010

Steves Visit with Jhojaris and Brayan








My friend Steve recently travelled to Columbia to meet with his kids. He volunteered to meet with other sponsors kids also. I have two in Columbia and both were able to make it. Brayan is in the yellow stripes. He didn't look too thrilled to be there but from what I understand he is a little pistol and likes to be on the go! He does seem to like those suckers. His brother and sister are adorable!

Jhojaris is in the white tank top. She has a really nice smile :-) She is one of my kids that are in a very bad situation. There are 6 kids, and they live on less then $75 a month. The mother doesn't work due to having all the kids to look after. And the father is out of the picture and sometimes sends money and sometimes doesn't. Jhojaris is in need of shoes so I am going to try to send that money in very soon!

2 comments:

  1. The photos of your kids are great. I love little Bryan. He looks so serious :) I know that Jhojaris will appreciate the new shoes! She is a sweetie :) God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids! Brayan just cracks me up,I bet he is a mess ha :). Looks like even little sis was trying to tear into a sucker lol.

    ReplyDelete